Return / Exchange Policy & Customer Satisfaction
We are committed to your satisfaction first and foremost, and we want to help you have the best possible shopping experience. We recognize that sometimes an item may not meet your needs, was not what you had hoped for, or simply does not fit with your decor or space. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can exchange it within 14 days of delivery. Returned items must be new and in unused condition. A few of our vendors may be excluded from our return policy. Any exceptions are noted on the page of the item. Special orders are non-refundable and are not eligible for exchange. Bedding and linens are also non-refundable and can't be exchanged. To return items for an exchange please contact us via email or phone for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ship items from multiple warehouses across the United States. Therefore, it is very important to contact us so we can provide the correct return warehouse address. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges. If your item was shipped "Free Shipping," we will charge our actual outbound shipping charges. All returns for any reason are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The restocking fee is only waived if there is an exchange for an item of equal value or greater, or a store credit. Round trip shipping charges will still apply. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled, it is no longer returnable but may still be exchanged. Special order products are non-refundable and can't be exchanged.
Returning a Purchase
• Please contact us and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you an "RMA Number," a return address, and other relevant information. Returns that have not been first authorized cannot be accepted.
• Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging.
• Return the product using your preferred shipping method directly to the distribution center address we provide. Returns sent to our administrative offices cannot be accepted.
• It is important that we know when your return is expected. Please save your return tracking number, and email it to us. We need this in case there are any issues during transit.
• All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, if products have been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns. Also, restocking or repacking fees are charged by some manufacturers and warehouses to cover labor, paperwork and shipping carton replacement. Finally, certain products cannot be returned because our suppliers cannot take them back, such as those customized to your specifications.
If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us before ordering.
Damaged & Missing Parts
Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping, avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rate is too high. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge.
Suspected or Actual Damage If Shipped by Truck Freight
• Write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery even if it appears only slightly damaged. If the package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Once we receive back that damaged package, we will send a new one. Please notify us if you refuse delivery, so we can anticipate that return.
• If our product is assembled for you, make sure you closely inspect the product for any damage BEFORE boxes are discarded and before the delivery people leave. Again, if there is a problem, write it down before the delivery crew leaves.
• If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging. Please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no extra charge. Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we can have the carrier pick up the item and we will send a replacement once we have it back. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy. In the case of a manufacturer's defect, we can replace the defective part, or if needed, the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.